Passionate artist with a forward-looking, diversified and inclusive vision. From Mexicali, Mexico, recently relocated to Arizona, US.
Founder of Tranze Danza Contemporánea a dance group that has been invited to numerous remarkable international festivals in South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Costa Rica, USA and Mexico due to the pursuit of her founder. Its works have won critical acclaim and overwhelming responses from audiences and critics; now imparting her seminar “Make art a Habit” and workshop “Power Flow” to various dance companies and academies from Asia and Mexico. In search of new ways to make art grow and collaborate with art developers.
Zarina Mendoza has a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Dance from the Autonomous University of Baja California Mexico
Awards & Nominations:
- 2015 • 1st place –“MENTES” Best Performance - 4x4 TIJ Nights • Tijuana,México
- 2015 • 1st Place _ "MENTES"Audience’s Choice - 4x4 TJ Nights • Tijuana,México
- 2014 • 1st place –“SINAPSIS” Best Lighting - XIX Regional Contemporary Dance Contest • Sonora, México
- 2014 • 3rd place –“MENTES” World Mask Contemporary Dance Competition • Andong, South Korea
- 2012 • 1st place –“AUSENCIA” XVII Regional Contemporary Dance Contest • Hermosillo, México